Ceiling Fans in Lowell
Stay Cool With Fan Installation & Repair in Greater Lowell
TF Electric provides installation and repair of ceiling fans in Lowell and the Greater Lowell area. If you need a new ceiling fan installed or a malfunctioning ceiling fan repaired or replaced, we offer quality service that is individualized to your needs. Our local company has served the electrical needs of local homeowners and businesses for more than 10 years.
If you need a ceiling fan installed or repaired, call (978) 307-8094 for dependable service from skilled electricians.
Energy Efficient Home Cooling
Ceiling fans are an attractive and function addition to any home. Adding a ceiling fan can enhance the appearance of the room, keep the house cool, and save money on your electric bills. If you need additional lighting in a room, you can choose a ceiling fan with a light fixture to provide more light. There are ceiling fans in a wide variety of styles, sizes, and colors to provide something perfect for every home.
When choosing ceiling fans, consider:
- Size – The right size ceiling fan will depend on the size and shape of the room. You need a fan that will fit the room and provide sufficient cooling.
- Downrod length – The downrod is the extension rod that can be used with some ceiling fans. The ceiling fan can be installed flush to the ceiling or with downrods in varying lengths to accommodate your needs. The height of the ceiling can dictate this choice.
- Style – The blades of ceiling fans are available in a wide variety of shapes, colors, and sizes to accommodate the décor of every home.
- Reversible motors – Some ceiling fans have reversible motors, which means the blades can change direction. In the summer, the blades spin in a forward motion to cool the house and push cool air into the room. When they change direction in the winter, the fan will move the warmer air down into the room.
- Efficiency rating – The energy efficiency rating of a fan can give you important information about
- Light fixtures – If you want light with your new ceiling fan, there are many options for providing the perfect amount of light for your space.
A Ceiling Fan That Works Reliably
Installing a ceiling fan requires proper wiring installation, assembly, and balance to ensure that it is safe and working right. An experienced electrician will make sure the wiring is properly installed and the fan is correctly balanced, so you won’t be annoyed by an unbalanced fan. An older ceiling fan can malfunction for a variety of reasons and may need to be repaired or replaced.
Ceiling fan repairs are often needed for:
- A light that won’t work
- Excessive noise
- Speed won’t change
- Light fixture not working
Whether you need a fan installed repaired, or replaced, professional electricians are best qualified to work on ceiling fans in Lowell. When there is a problem, accurate diagnosis is essential for a safe and efficient repair.
Get Help with Ceiling Fans
At TF Electric, we have more than 10 years of experience with ceiling fans in Lowell. We can help you find the right fan for your home and make sure it is installed for reliable performance and optimal safety. When a fan isn’t working, we will figure out why and recommend the best solution.
Please contact us at (978) 307-8094 to arrange ceiling fan installation or repair.
Why Work with
- Safety is Our Priority
- 5-Star Services Like our Reviews
- Customer Care and Quality Experiences
- We're Committed to Excellence